Thursday, April 10, 2014

Matters of the Heart

If I thought I could leave home and move across the world and it not effect my heart, I was wrong.  My heart has been many things since I've been here.  Full, broken, sad, hurting, overflowing, happy, joyful, scared, healed, and more things that I don't have words for.  With all these going on, what feels like everyday all the time, I haven't had the heart to tell people what is happening here or how I'm doing.  There are somethings I just don't know how to say, or if I do say it, I can't convey how much it means to me.

I am going to try though...so, my hope and goal is to express what amazing things I have seen here, what Jesus is doing in my life, and what it's like for this little princess on this big white boat in Africa.


No comments:

Post a Comment